Thursday, January 1, 2015

A few important (and unimportant) New Year's Resolutions


Hello blog friends! The time of listing and most likely forgetting our New Year's resolutions has fallen upon us once again. It's fun to set goals for yourself because we always imagine achieving them and in most cases ignore how we would achieve these goals, but this year will be different (I claim, as I continue to finish the last of my assorted chocolates whilst watching workout tutorials). But seriously guys: 2015 is 'bout to get supz real.


1. Set goals for myself every week.
I want to make setting goals for myself a habit instead of waiting until January 1st to make a bunch of big goals that I know I can't commit to (oh the irony!). Whether it be acing a test or making a breakfast meal that doesn't require a microwave, I want to have realistic, achievable goals that I can make a habit out of.

2. Go to bed earlier. 
Aiming for 11:30! Not getting enough sleep is literally the source of all my problems and this just needs to happen.

3. Study earlier for tests.
lol

4. Treat mahself.
'cuhs even the best workaholics know when to take a spa day.

5. Find a signature scent, because I'm incredibly jealous of people who have one.

6. Take more pictures.

7.Stop doubting myself and trust my gut, Olivia Pope-style.
Because I can acutally be right about stuff sometimes.

8. Find a good skincare routine and stick to it.

9. Read at least two books a month.
(suggestions pleaseeee!)

10. Keep up with a journal.

11. Keep up with this blog.

So there you have it blog friends: my 2015 resolutions. Happy committing!

No comments:

Post a Comment