Saturday, January 3, 2015

journal entry: impromptu mini target haul


Saturday January 3, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello blog friends! This little spontaneous trip to Target was the most eventful thing that's happened today (besides me finally putting up my Audrey Hepburn poster from Christmas!). I picked up a few things beauty and a few things literature-y. This morning I was trying to write in my journal and I realized I was missing my favorite pen. I don't think I would've written anything until I bought a new pack. It just felt wrong.

items I picked up:

1. John Green's Paper Towns (which is a long overdue must-read)
2. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
3. Biore  Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
4.Pilot G2 0.5mm Roller Gel Pens
5. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Sandstorm
6. Rimmel ScandalEyes Gel Eyeliner and brush

I'll probably review some of these things for you guys later on. I'm excited to read Paper Towns so I can join the oh the book was waaaaaaay better club when the movie comes out, and I also haven't read in ages. Until next time, blog friends!

xoxo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment