Sunday, January 4, 2015

journal entry: Crepes n Zara



Sunday January 3, 2015 8:32 pm

As a last hurrah before the start of our second school semester, my friend, whom I shall call Y for now, and I decided to take a stroll through Old Town Pasadena. A couple of things I love about Old Town: 1. the architecture is bee-you-tee-ful and really lives up to the name 2. it's populated by 20-something hipsters who all look like they're off to have coffee in a nice cafe and finish their novels 3. there's a nice mix of high end and affordable clothing stores (Tiffany's is a four minute walk from Forever 21) and cafes!


We decided on this cute little cafe Crepe Studio on Union Street. You can't tell because they look identical in the picture, but I ordered a chicken pesto panini with bacon and avocado and Y got a caesar panini. We both got Nutella frappes and split a Nutella crepe with blueberries and coffee ice cream. 'twas a meal well spent.

Embarrasing confession time: Y and I both agreed we would wait until all our food arrived to take a picture. Our paninis took seconds to make, but the crepe took decades. It's quite hard to sit in front of a well-made panini for half an hour an not be able to take a bite.

our outfits of the day:

me lookin supz awkz

Y lookin supz cute

After a timely meal we headed to Lush so Y could pick up her Tea Tree Oil Toner and then Zara. Luckily they were having their post- holiday sales and I picked up these two t-shirts (for $25!!)




sassi

I'm quite pleased with cheeky little graphic tees. They'll come in quite handy when I don't want to try to dress up for school (aka everyday). Hope you all are still keeping up with those resolutions. I'm going to be writing more original content for this blog rather than just the journal entries, so watch out for those.

xoxo, kim











No comments:

Post a Comment